Network DevelopmentWe have gained a wealth of experience in developing and implementing complex high-load projects with extensive infrastructure. We write most of the traffic handling services for scalable applications in C++ using the latest standards and best practices in the field. We have also introduced Golang in our projects, which is widely popular in microservice framework development nowadays.
- TCP/UDP, BSD Sockets, Linux poll/epoll API, BSD kevent/kqueue API
- WebRTC (server, mobile/desktop)
- Reliable/scalable application servers
- Multimedia streaming
- GCM/APNS notifications
- Cloud, CDN solutions
- THRIFT, SSL, HTTP, HTTPS, SOAP, JSON, XMPP
Application DevelopmentTomskSoft has a solid experience in the development of cross-platform applications for audio & video processing that use face tracking and recognition, video effects support and extensive GPU optimization. This also includes audio & video driver development for Windows and macOS, as well as Microsoft driver signing.
- Microsoft audio/video drivers
- WebRTC (with the WS signaling)
- Game capturing (DLL injection)
- GPU-based hardware acceleration (OpenGL, DirectX, DMA)
- Hardware video encoders support for recording/streaming. (Intel QSV & NVIDIA NVENC & AMD VCE)
- Software video encoders (MFT & OpenH264)
- RTMP streaming
- IP camera capturing
- Desktop capturing (GDI & DirectX)
- Qt UI development
- Websocket server for real time notifications (golang)
- Realtime face pose recognition and tracking.
- Web subscription management systems (payment systems integration Avangate)
Mobile developmentIn our mobile projects, we tend to reuse the code while working at the lowest programming level possible to ensure the maximum utilization of hardware resources. As a part of our solution, we create a middleware layer that handles network communication, audio & video encoding and compression by utilizing mobile device’s hardware resources and basic application logic.
- Java, Kotlin
- rxJava, protobuf
- Native development
- Media development
- Unit testing
- Integration with Fabric, Firebase, Intercom, Facebook SDK
- Ads: AdMob, Mopub
- Material design
- Swift, Objective-C
Web DevelopmentAny commercially viable project is represented on the web in some way or another, which may include basic download pages, payment systems integration, administrative portals for customer support and product management. An important element here is the real-time interfacing between all project components and services, which we implement through protocols, queues, and workload scaling. Virtually all of our projects are stored in cloud platforms and utilize their resources to the fullest. Web development is becoming increasingly important in mobile devices, with tasks ranging from adaptive web design development to tight integration with an app at the Deep link and WebView levels. Our projects use microservice frameworks, and along with PHP frameworks, we widely use Golang.
- PHP, Golang, Node.js
- Frameworks: Yii2, Laravel, ReactPHP
- Memcache, Redis
- Ngnix, Apache
- MySQL, MongoDB
- Social network integration (facebook)
- Intercom, branch.io integration
- Kafka, ZMQ
- Adaptive HTML layout, HTML5, CSS3
- Vanilla JS, Vue.js, Angular, Polymer
- Thrift, JSON-RPC
- Browser WebRTC, P2P, STUN, WebSocket
- Cleverbridge, Paypal, Stripe, 2Checkout
- GeoIP (MaxMind-based)
- Amazon: EC2, SES, SQS, SNS, S3, Elasticache, ELB, CloudFront
Machine LearningMachine learning, neural networks, advanced text analysis:
- Sequence tagging
- Text classification
- Sentiment analysis
AutotestsOne of the major challenges in product development is speeding up the delivery of product updates to the market while keeping the quality a top priority. For such purposes, we do our best to automate tests when it is feasible. As one of the solutions, we implement unit testing that helps to refactor the codebase and track the function-level errors, however, external testing still remains essential in large-scale projects. Our expertise enables us to automate business logic tests in web, desktop, and mobile applications.
- JUnit , Webdriver, Serenity, Yandex QATools HtmlElements
- Win application autotest
- NUnit, TestStack White и Selenium Webdriver
- Squish GUI Testing
CI/Build/Package managerBuild & deploy automation and package manager integrations significantly improve efficiency across all projects.
- Jenkins, Teamcity
- Conan, Artifactory
DesignOur design team creates user-friendly interfaces and is capable to deliver anything from prototypes to detailed design projects.
- Sketch, Zeplin, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe After Effects
- Atomic, Supernova, Principle
Version Control Systems
DevOps/SysadminWith over 15 years of experience our DevOps team will deliver their expertise for your needs. Cloud deployments, application hosting, infrastructure support and maintenance, dedicated servers, clusters, analytics, load-balancing, infrastructure and servers health monitoring, configuration management and more are the services which our DevOps will deliver to you.
- AWS (RDS, Route53, etc.)
- Google Cloud
- ELK Stack
- AWS Management Tools